FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This web portal belongs to POKESHOP SL with CIF B96500947 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia in VOLUME 10452, BOOK 7733, FOLIO 182, SECTION 8, SHEET V180430, I / A 1 (02.19.18) and with registered office for purposes to comply with art. 10 of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in AVENIDA DEL OESTE Nº 48, 10 K CP 46002 DE VALENCIA.
SECOND.- PURPOSE OF THE WEB
POKESHOP S.L makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses WWW.POKESHOP.ES (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and / or SERVICES), through an informative website. The CONTENTS of the web are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the very nature of the Web, it is possible that the content of these Conditions may be modified or included changes, therefore any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that they The corresponding conditions that are in force at the time of access will apply.
THIRD.- ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
Access to the website does not require prior registration of users. However, to consult certain contents of the Website as well as to receive the newsletters, it will be necessary to register the User using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be accurate, current and truthful.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- To use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- To reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- To perform any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to POKESHOP S.L or third parties;
- – To use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that POKESHOP SL may suffer, on the occasion of the breach of any of the above obligations as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by the Law in relation to the use of the Website.
All underage users must use the Web with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who are responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services. POKESHOP SL will ensure at all times that the current legal system is respected, and will be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user of the Website in the event of alleged commission of any of the crimes or misdemeanors typified by the Current Penal Code, or in case of observing any conduct that, in the opinion of POKESHOP SL, is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of POKESHOP SL
FIFTH.- RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact POKESHOP S.L and interact in certain sections of the web portal, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY IM ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise they may incur a fault or crime according to the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
2. YOU MAY NOT USE AN OFFENSIVE AND DISRESPECTUAL LANGUAGE. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt the sensitivity are not admissible. In this case, POKESHOP S.L reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and to exercise the appropriate legal channels.
3. IT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies or web portals, and in general carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be eliminated along with the accounts that carried out such action and even make it known to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SIX.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of POKESHOP SL or third parties, whose rights In this regard, it legitimately holds POKESHOP SL, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all elements of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited.
SEVENTH.- EXEMPTION OF LIABILITIES
POKESHOP S.L reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, due to power supply failures or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, POKESHOP SL does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, without, At no time can POKESHOP SL be held liable in this regard.
In addition, POKESHOP S.L does not assume any derivative responsibility, by way of example but not limited to:
- Use that users make of the materials provided on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of the content of the web itself or of third-party portals.
- Eventual damages to users caused by normal or abnormal operation of search tools, organization or location of content and / or access to services and, in general, errors or problems that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Contents of the pages that users can access from links included in the web.
- Acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to POKESHOP S.L through contractual means.
Similarly, POKESHOP SL excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the content that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as documents or systems stored in them, so POKESHOP SL will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of POKESHOP SL.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages produced to the website due to an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the user.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, POKESHOP S.L undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
EIGHTH.- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
POKESHOP S.L does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by accessing the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear in POKESHOP S.L is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where they can expand the Services offered by the Portal. POKESHOP S.L will not be in any way responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third-party Services are provided by them, so POKESHOP S.L cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in the evaluation and use of the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than POKESHOP S.L that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of POKESHOP S.L is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by POKESHOP S.L.
POKESHOP S.L undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore it has adopted the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology at all times.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will respond, in any case, to the veracity of the data provided.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, opposition and portability of data that assist them, by writing to POKESHOP SL at the electronic address email@example.com. In the event that you consider, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
TENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretive or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish law will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia (Spain).